The start position in the kettlebell swing can be done two ways. One way is you can deadlift it first and then begin to generate momentum for the swing. The second way is to start with the kettlebell in front of you.
- Back is maintaining a neutral spine with the kettlebell and your feet make a triangle position.
- From this position you will pull the kettlebell back between your legs (with back tight)
- Clench your glutes on the top of each rep
- Entire foot remains in contact with the floor the whole swing
- Shoulders are engaged and stacked
- The body stays in a stacked position – Hips, knees, and shoulders are extended and spine is neutral.