Goals for 2019
Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality. A new year brings a new list of goals to achieve and strive for. We want them to smart and measurable no matter how small or big they are.
1. Work on weakness/extra work at minimum 2-3 times a week.
2. Re-enroll in school to finish my graduate program. Easier said than done. Being away from school is intimidating to say the least.
3. Read more, less tv (Fortnite). I tend to start a book and never finish it.
4. Lose weight 20 lbs – Focus on commitment and the end goal.
5. meditate and relax more. Taking time for self physical and emotionally.