- Certified CrossFit Trainer (Level 3)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Aerobic Capacity
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer Certification
- Mastering the Kettlebell
- HSN Basic of Nutrition Coaching
- Driven Mind Training
- Power Monkey Fitness Camp
- USA Weightlifting
- B.S. Exercise Science/Strength and Conditioning, University of Delaware
- M.S. Sports Science, Sport Administration, University of Northern Colorado
Why did you get into fitness (and CrossFit)?
I began a college athlete with strength and conditioning minor and I thought I was in great shape… that’s where I was wrong. I was humbled the first week of trying CrossFit. It engaged my core more than any other workout method I used in the past. I am faster, stronger, and healthier than I have ever been in my life.
Why did you become a trainer?
I love expanding my knowledge and sharing that information with people. I want to develop an environment for everyone in my community to become the best athlete they can be.
What’s your favorite CrossFit movement?
Squat Snatch and Thruster
What is your favorite cheat food?
Tacos and Chocolate Chip Cookies
What’s your favorite Superhero and why?
Superman because he can fly and run fast.